Thursday, December 8, 2011

My first post....

Ok, I can't believe I am doing this. I really don't know why I am. I am not sure anyone is going to want to hear what I have to say. But here goes. I have learned alot this year about myself and others in my life. I am starting to finally not worry about what everyone things and how they feel. I need to think of myself first. For those that know me you know this was a hard lesson. I have also learned that it is so much easier to be happy. To be thankful for what I have. I teach second grade and the year started out a little rough, I also forget how little the students come in. However, I am amazed everyday by my students and the things they do and say. I started this blog so I could also write down what they say and have a record of it. I have been told many times that I need to write a book of the things kids say... so last week a male student in my class ran up to me as we were lining up from recess... "Ms. B I did the splits at recess and hurt my penis" Me to the student are you ok now. Student yes Ms. B I feel great. I said ok I am glad your ok. I need you to line up...I was trying not to laugh that I had to walk around the wall and laugh..... It is days like that I know I was meant to be a teacher...

No comments:

Post a Comment